Delta Credit ADSIC (formerly Alfa Credit ADSIC) acquires receivables from local persons that are not subject to legal dispute and are not subject to enforcement.
The company focuses on secured and unsecured receivables that have arisen as a result of:
· Receivables arising from bank loans to individuals;
· Receivables arising from relationships with representatives of the public sector;
· Receivables arising from non-bank lending to individuals;
· Receivables arising from the use of utilities and other services - use of electricity, heat, landline and mobile phones, use of internet and cable TV and others;
· Receivables of insurance companies;
· Receivables from leasing companies;
· Receivables arising from trade relations - receivables from trade credits;
With its expertise, flexibility and innovative business model, Delta Credit ADSIC is a preferred partner of lending institutions in the country.
The business model is based on the assignment of the receivables management activity to one or more service companies, which have the necessary capacity, knowledge and at the same time offer:
· Well balanced price;
· Effective risk management methodologies;
· Transparency of its activity and legality;
· Regular and correct reporting of its activity;
· Adequate compliance with the investment objectives of the Company.